Immigration Lawyer, Woburn

Green Card for parent of U.S. Citizen

A U.S. citizen, over twenty-one (21) years of age, may file an immediate relative petition on behalf of their parent(s). If the parent is in the United States, the parent may concurrently apply for a green card with the immediate relative petition.


If the parent is outside of the United States, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will send the approved immigrant visa petition to the designated consulate or embassy in the parent's home country to enable the parent to complete what is known as "consular processing."


Speak with a Family Immigration Attorney in Woburn, MA

If you are a U.S. citizen who is considering filing a green card application on behalf of your parent, contact a Family Immigration Lawyer in Woburn, MA. Lally Immigration Services, LLC is located in Woburn, Massachusetts and offers free consultations.