Immigration Attorney, Woburn

Green Card for Child of U.S. Citizen

A U.S. citizen may file an immediate relative petition on behalf of their unmarried child(ren) under twenty-one (21) years of age. 


Lally Immigration Services, LLC prepares green card applications for children of U.S. citizens and advises on the following legal issues: 

  • Children born out-of-wedlock;

  • Step-children;

  • Methods of legitimating children; and

  • Conversion of family-based petitions.

Speak with a Family Immigration Attorney in Woburn, MA

If you are a U.S. citizen who is considering filing a green card application on behalf of your child, contact a Family Immigration Lawyer in Woburn, MA. Lally Immigration Services, LLC is located in Woburn, Massachusetts and offers free consultations.